Essential Amino Acids (EAA) Supplements
Weight gain or loss may be necessary for some people for social, medical, or professional reasons. These massive weight shifts can be intimidating, especially if you're anticipating completely natural outcomes. Here's where dietary supplements come in; you can find them in capsule, powder, and liquid form. Essential amino acid (EAA) supplements are among the most widely used products for both weight management and muscle building.
EAA Supplements For Your Optimal Health & Fitness
If you are an athlete, you may already know about EAAs. But, have you ever pondered upon their significance for enhancing athletic performance? According to a recent study, EAAs play a crucial role in improving the energy levels and performance of athletes. Using EAA supplements can promote muscle protein synthesis after training, which is a natural process in the body that supports muscle growth and repair. Additionally, they assist in faster recovery from workouts and reduce central fatigue, thereby enabling you to perform more workouts.
Important Benefits of Using EAA Supplements
Ensuring that your diet contains adequate essential amino acids supplement can offer numerous benefits that can enhance your athletic performance. Take a look at some of the main advantages of incorporating best EAA supplement in India into your daily nutrition.
- Building Your Muscles: best eaa in india play a major role in providing a good amount of protein to the body, which inturn helps in the process of gaining muscle mass. They also help in building growth hormones and other important compounds. The best part is they helps the body absorb calcium and keep the immune system working well.
- Better Energy Levels: You will find that you are more satiated after a workout if you take best eaa supplement in india supplements as a pre workout. And during your workour these essential amino acids will provide you with good amount of energy to help you perform better for longer periods of time.
- Improved Digestion: If you have trouble digesting the food you eat, buying EAA supplement may be an effective solution for you as they are easy to digest and absorb by the body. But make sure to in the quality supplement for better results.
- Hydration: During strenuous physical activity, such as going for long runs or riding a bike, taking electrolyte and essential amino acid supplements can help you stay hydrated so that you can continue your activity for longer.
- Enhanced Athletic Performance: Good skeletal muscle requires oxidative metabolism and the production of energy, and essential amino acids contribute to both of these processes. Getting the best EAA supplement in India can significantly improve your workout and athletic performance. There are a variety of amino acid supplements that have been shown to improve performance, making them a perfect option for athletes who are looking to boost their performance and fitness.
Some Different Types of Essential Amino Acids
There are 20 different amino acids, and they all play an important role in protein synthesis. There are nine essential amino acids supplement necessary for your body, and should be included in your diet.
Essential amino acids are those that humans require but cannot produce themselves. There are 9 amino acids that the human body can't function properly without and they needs to be consumed through foods and supplements.
Here is a list of the 9 essential amino acids supplement and how they help in the bodily functions:
- Histidine: Contributes to tissue health and plays a role in blood cell development.
- Isoleucine: Aids in creating energy and contributing to hemoglobin.
- Leucine: Helps in muscle protein synthesis and blood sugar regulation.
- Lysine: Important for developing strong bones and maintaining healthy connective tissues.
- Methionine: Helps in smooth metabolism and detoxification process; crucial for skin, hair, and nail health.
- Phenylalanine: Thyroid hormones and the neurotransmitters dopamine and adrenaline rely on this compound.
- Threonine: Essential for the synthesis of collagen and elastin, which helps in maintaining the strength of skin and other connective tissues.
- Tryptophan: Precursor of the mood- and sleep-regulating neurotransmitter serotonin.
- Valine: It plays a role in energy production and is crucial for muscle development and repair.
If you want to ensure your body is getting all the crucial amino acids it needs to function properly, then eating a wide range of protein sources and supplements like EAA is a good idea if you have an active lifestyle. Meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, legumes, and nuts are all good protein food choices.
Best Selling EAA Supplements In India
Getting the best EAA supplement that gives your body proper fuel and replenishes is not a cakewalk. If you are someone who doesn't prefer eating non vegetarian sources of amino supplement can opt for these best EAA in India mentioned below.
MuscleBlaze EAA 8000
MuscleBlaze EAA 8000 intra workout supplement is designed for faster muscle recovery. This vegan intra-workout supplement for men and women contains 8 g of EAAs, including 2:1:1 BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine). The unique hydration blend energises and hydrates for longer workouts. Citrulline and Bioperine boost pumps and nutrient absorption in this EAA BCAA supplement. Zinc and Vitamin C in it boost immunity. It comes in 2 refreshing flavours: Razz Lemonade and Blue Cola.
Fast & Up EAA Intra - Training
Fast&Up EAA Intra-Training is an intra-workout refueling drink that has been shown to increase performance and muscle pump. It aids in the restoration of damaged muscle tissue. It helps your muscles recover faster from exercise and perform at their best by hydrating them from the inside out. It keeps your metabolism pumped up to flush the toxins out and your muscles in good shape. It has a refreshing citrus taste.
DOCTOR'S CHOICE EAA
Including the three branched-chain amino acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine), this sugar- and calorie-free EAA blend from DOCTOR'S CHOICE contains all nine essential amino acids. Plus, this EAA supplement price is pocket-friendly too.
Wild Buck EAA9
Nutritional supplements like Wild Buck EAA+BCAA 9 can fill in nutritional gaps and boost muscle function. It contains branched-chain amino acids and other essential amino acid blends that promote rapid muscle repair and growth. There are no carbs, fats, or sugar in the supplement. An energy drink, which can be very useful in the process of getting ripped.
Gaspari Nutrition Proven EAAs
Gaspari's Nutrition Proven EAAs contain 9 g of the complete spectrum of , including 6 g of vegan fermented BCAAs in a 4:1:1 Leucine heavy ratio to maximise muscle growth and recovery. Gaspari's Nutrition Proven EAAs are loaded with Vegan-friendly EAAs and are powered by pink Himalayan salt, making them ideal for muscle blasting pre, intra, or post-workout supplementation.
Nutrabay Pro EAA +
Nutrabay Pro EAA with Electrolytes is a perfect intra-workout drink with all 9 essential amino acids and electrolytes. It improves muscle recovery, soreness, cortisol balance, and contraction. Its extra-strength electrolytes and the 9 essential aminos provide excellent hydration and fight oxidative stress during and post intense workouts.
Precautions to take when consuming EAA supplements
Athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and health-conscious people are taking more essential amino acid (EAA) supplements. Despite their many benefits, when you plan to buy or get the best EAA price in india, these precautions should be taken with caution.
- Consult a doctor or dietitian before taking EAA, BCAA or any other dietary supplements. They can advise on EAA supplementation and dosage.
- Like any supplement, follow the label's dosage. Overdosing can cause digestive issues, nausea, and headaches.
- EAA supplements can interact with medications such as antipsychotics, blood thinners, and antidepressants. Before taking EAA supplements, talk to your doctor.
- Choose a reputable and best EAA supplement in India with good manufacturing practices. Look for third-party-tested products.
- EAA supplementation timing matters. For muscle protein synthesis and recovery, take them before or after exercise. However, follow product label instructions.
- Amino supplements are safe, but they may cause side effects. Stop taking the supplement if you have allergic reactions or digestive issues.
EAA supplements can definitely help boost diet and exercise. However, taking these precautions into account is necessary for safe and effective use.
Buying Guide of EAA Supplements
There are a few considerations to make when selecting an Essential Amino Acid (EAA) supplement or any pre & post workout supplement that will meet your needs. You should prioritize buying from a trusted brand because you know they use safe production methods and high-quality ingredients. Find items that have been tested fairly to guarantee their quality and security.
Determine whether the supplement's powder or capsule form will better suit your needs. Make sure you're getting the right amount of EAAs by following the serving size and dosage instructions.
Finally, choose a supplement that doesn't contain any ingredients that could cause you harm if you have dietary restrictions or food allergies. The best EAA supplements for you and your fitness goals can be found if you follow these recommendations.
Why Choose Essential Amino Acids Supplements from Healthkart
Want to buy the best EAA supplements in India? HealthKart is your one-stop certified and authentic supplement store. It offers the authentic supplements and you don’t have to worry about the EAA supplement price.
HealthKart has everything you need, from high-quality creatine powder to amino supplement to protein powder to nutritious health foods and much more.
Plus, you can return the product using our 14 days return policy, in case you don’t like the product. So, why wait? Visit HealthKart to get the best EAA price in India and other discounts and offers.
FAQs Related to Essential Amino Acids(EAA)
Q1. What exactly are amino acids??
Q2. Who can benefit from taking amino acid supplements?
Q3. Where can I find amino acids in food?
Q4.What are the potential side effects of taking excessive amounts of amino acids?
Q5. Can people of all ages take amino acid supplements orally?